Education is, among many things, a powerful social elevator. Investing in the development of higher education learning centers not only fosters social development and mobility, but also provides long-term positive returns.
1. Higher education will lead to higher paying jobs and higher incomes for those with higher education.
2. The more one learns, the more tools one has to make the most of one's life.
3. According to research, those with higher degrees are more satisfied with their jobs.
4. Increased employment opportunities are often a result of investing in education.
5. Earning a degree and investing in education can have a dramatic effect on social mobility.
1. Organizations can increase their productivity by hiring individuals with higher degrees.
2. A school's career development office can help employers hire knowledgeable employees more easily if they work with them.
3. The recruitment costs of an organization are reduced when it attracts graduates who are aligned well with its business needs and culture.
1. In addition to reducing unemployment benefits costs, education also reduces underemployment and unemployment compensation costs.
2. In addition to being more productive, educated individuals can accomplish tasks with less supervision.
3. Higher salaries lead to lower poverty rates and economic growth, which increases tax revenue.
4. By applying knowledge to improve people's lives, education helps countries grow financially and qualitatively.